AFCO AFCOIL - 12 inch Coil-Over 225lb Rate (2 5/8in. I.D.)
- CHROME SILICON WIRE (not chrome vanadium) used in every spring - not just certain rates - because of its higher tensile strength; longer life and ability to provide very consistent rates throughout a full range of wire sizes.
- COLD WOUND on the latest automatic coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacture to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- DOUBLE GROUND ENDS for even better consistency and straightness. Squareness tolerance held to within 1°.
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN and manufacturing process ensures sides of spring remain parallel when installed; so the spring won‘t rub hardware.
- PROTECTIVE COATED instead of plated to avoid hydrogen embrittlement; which can shorten spring life.
- GUARANTEED for as long as you own them to remain within 2% of original free height.
When AFCO set out to build coil springs; the design goal was simple: build the highest quality; best-performing spring in the world; and back it with a lifetime guarantee. Thousands of wins later; AFCOILS have set the standard in all forms of racing!