383 4.00" Bore-.110" Dish 5.7" Rod-3.750" Stroke-Comp Ratio 64cc-9.55/76cc 8.55
- Ring dimension 5/64''; 5/64"; 3/16"
- Dome shape-.110" Dish
- Compression Dist-1.425"
- 5.7" Rods
- Coared Skirt
Speed-Pro Digital Diamond Profiled (DDP) hypereutectic pistons incorporate dozens of advanced engineering and machining features including highly precise; diamond-machined skirt profiles to achieve new levels of efficiency; performance and reliability. They are the ideal choice for engine builders who want to equip a vintage SB Chevy with the most advanced piston technology available.
- Sophisticated "barrel"profiles help optimize oil wedge between skirt and wall
- Piston skirts protected by next-gen DUROSHIELD® coating
- TAC™ ring groove geometry
- Weight matched to +/-2 grams
Pistons are PRICED singularly and ONLY SOLD IN SETS OF 8
Write the First Review!