Aeromotive High Output Fuel Pump – 3/8 NPT
Ideal for carbureted power plants not using a separate fuel pressure regulator. The H/O Fuel Pump is designed for engines making 200-600 HP and is ideal for street cars and mild race cars alike. Similar to our SS Fuel Pump (P/N 11203); but internally regulated to 7 PSI.
- P/N 11209 features 3/8′ NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Durable billet construction.
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI; eliminating the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors.
- Rated for continuous duty; the pumping mechanism features a composite rotor; stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability.
To use this pump in your vehicle’s fuel system; we strongly recommend the following:
- Utilize AN-6 size high pressure fuel lines; fittings and o-rings for all connections
- Mount the pump lower than and as close as possible to the fuel tank.
- A high capacity; 100 micron fuel filter should be installed between the fuel tank or cell and the pump inlet.
- A high capacity 10 micron fuel filter should be installed between the pump outlet and fuel pressure regulator