• Lightweight: 45.4 to 51.4 depending on model without fluid
• Reverse idler gear and low speed gear are NOT engaged in direct drive
• The input and ouput shafts are gundrilled for reduced weight
• Separate low and reverse gears make shifting precise
• Six inch long; 27 tooth output shaft spline that will accept any length yoke
• Shafts and gears are cryogenically treated
• Standard OE length allows direct replacement of T-10 of Muncie using existing driveshaft. (Slip yoke change required for T-10 replacement)
• Use 3/4" master cylinder for hydraulic clutch
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.